This is more than just seeds. This is a superfood sprouting garden! Eat as microgreens or allow plants to grow to full maturity.
· Long Island Brussels Sprouts (approx 200)
· Cherry Belle Radish (approx 200)
· Coriander (approx 100)
· Alfalfa (approx 300)
· Dwarf Siberian Kale (approx 200)
· Southern Giant Mustard Greens (approx 200)
· Southern Collards (approx 200)
· Bloomsdale Spinach (approx 100)
· Arugula (approx 300)
· Golden Acre Cabbage approx 200)
· Waltham Broccoli (approx 200)
Microgreens are up tp 10 times more nutritious than fully grown vegetables making this an essential addition to any diet!
Harvest in as little as 10 days!
* NOTE: These seeds come packaged as shown shipped in a poly envelope that allows for short term storage or immediate use. For seeds intended for long-term storage, please see our other listings which are packed in heat sealed resealable Mylar.
* Planting instructions and a seed saving guide are included!
That's 11 amazing varieties that are specifically chosen to grow for a Microgreen Harvest!
FREE USPS First Class Shipping
Get yours now before they are gone, supplies are limited......... everywhere